Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

I can't fiGht this feeling any longer, and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow. What started out as friendship has grown stronger.I only wish I had the strength to let it show.
And ever as I wander I'm keeping you in sight.

You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night. And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might
And I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what I've started fighting for. It's time to bring this ship into the shore, and throw away the oars.
Baby I can't fight this feeling anymore.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario