Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


sábado, 27 de febrero de 2010

I dream of you - and all the things you say
I wonder where you are now?
Hold me down - all the world's asleep
I need you now - you've knocked me off my feet
I dream of you - we talk of growing old
But you said please don't !
Slide in baby - together we'll fly
I've tried praying - and I know just what you're saying to me
Now that you're mine. I'll find a way of chasing the sun.
Let me be the one that shines with you, in the morning when you don't know what to do
Two of a kind we'll find a way to do what we've done.
Let me be the one that shines with you
And we can slide away.

1 comentario:

  1. tu blog esta genial genial shiki me re gusta! suuuuuper de tu estilo en serio.
    te amo con siempre mas que nunca

    ResponderEliminar