Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


lunes, 13 de septiembre de 2010

It seems like all the things i do, are wrong. I'm not a perfect girl, but why do the people expect me to be like if i really am a perfect girl?.
Lately, all the things in my life are a little bit disordered, and i don't know how i have to manage to fix them. I know that all the time i'm being such a fool who only cares about herself, but if only somebody could know who i'm feeling, i think they would try to understand.
Now i only want be like i was when the year was beginning, i just need to say "i'm sorry" to all the people that i've hurt and tell them that i love them.
Feels like i'm falling and nobody can stop me to touch the ground. Now, i feel like if i'm wasted.. i don't know why, i think it's because i cannot let some things go.
There are a lots of things that i'd like to say, but honestly i can't.. don't ask me why.
I think i could discharge all the thing i wanted to say, but i couldn't. I don't know why i've started writing in english, but it's really cool; and some people won't read it, so i feel i could tell all the things that are happen to me. I hope you are having a good time, kiss&hugs.
Guillu Di Pietro-

1 comentario:

  1. ''I don't know why i've started writing in english, but it's really cool; and some people won't read it''...
    I also write in english too and u ar right it's really cooool hahahaha I'm not one of those ppl i reaad iit :)

    ResponderEliminar