Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Don't tell me not to live, just sit and putter. Life's candy and the sun's a ball of butter. Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my parade.

Don't tell me not to fly, I simply got to. If someone takes a spill, it's me and not you. Who told you you're allowed to rain on my parade?. I'll march my band out, I'll beat my drum.
But whether I'm the rose of sheer perfection, a freckle on the nose of life's complexion.. the Cinderella or the shine apple of its eye.
I gotta fly once, I gotta try once.. Only can die once, right, sir?. Life is juicy, juicy and you see, I gotta have my bite, sir.
Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a "comer", i simply gotta march, my heart's a drummer.. Don't bring around the cloud to rain on my parade.
I'm gonna live and live NOW! Get what I want, I know how! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario