Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Been up all night staring at you, wondering what's on your mind. You want the sunrise to go back to bed, I want to make you laugh. Mess up my bed with me. Kick off the covers, i'm waiting. Every word you say i think i should write down. Don't want to forget come daylight. Happy to lay here, just happy to be here. I'm happy to know you. Play me a song, your newest one. Please leave your taste on my tongue. Paperweight on my back, cover me like a blanketMess up my bed with me: Kick off the covers, i'm waiting. Every word you say i think i should write down. Don't want to forget come daylight. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario