Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

Quien soy yo.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, why am I doing this to myself?. Losing my mind on a tiny error, I nearly left the real me on the shelf (No,no, no, no). Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!. Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart, tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, just be true to who you are!. I forgot what to do to fit the mold. The more I try the less is working yeah, yeah!. 'Cause everything inside me screams, "no, no, no, no" Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars!. Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart, but tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising: There's nothing wrong with who you are! 
Yes, No's, egos, fake shows. Like "woo", just go, and leave me alone!. Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight, With a smile: That's my own

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario