Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

Something has changed within me, something is not the same: I’m through with playing by the rules of someone else’s game. Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep. It’s time to trust my instincts, close my eyes and leap! 
It’s time to try defying gravity. I think I’ll try defying gravity. Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity... And you wont bring me down!. 
I’m through accepting limits, 'cause someone says they’re so. Some things I cannot change, but till I try I’ll never know. Too long I’ve been afraid of losing love I guess I’ve lost... Well, if that’s love, it comes at much too high a cost.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario