Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

My body isnt perfect, I dont walk with confidence. I get into fight with my parents and friends, some night id rather be by myself than out partyng. I cry over the smallest thing, sometimes there are days that I get trough with forced smiles and fake laughs. Sometimes I try to convince myself that things are OK when they are not.  Im not ugly, but im not beautiful.. I dont look as good in real life as I do in pictures.  There are some nights that I cry myself to sleep. I constantly think im not good enough.. Im IMPERFECT, but im perfectly me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario