Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


martes, 26 de febrero de 2013

If you want to sleep, I'll pull the shade. If you should vanish, I'm sure to fade. If you should smolder, I'll breath in your smoke. If you should laugh, I'll smile and pretend that I made the joke. 
And if you should ever leave me... I will crumble. That's just the way I am, I hope you never leave me.
If you should sink, I don't want to swim. If you're an explosion, I won't search for shelter. If you're the sun, I'll sit here and swelter. If you're the moon, I'll stay up all night. If you're a ghost, I'll be haunted for life. 
And if you should ever leave me I will crumble....

1 comentario: