Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

I can't really explain it, I haven't got the words. It's a feeling that you can't control. I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are, and at the same time something makes you whole. It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening, and I'm listening and then I disappear.
And then I feel a change, like a fire deep inside. Something bursting me wide open impossible to hide. And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird; Like electricity, electricity sparks inside of me. 

And I'm free, I'm free.
It's a bit like being angry, it's a bit like being scared. Confused and all mixed up and mad as hell. It's like when you've been crying and you're empty and you're full. I don't know what it is, it's hard to tell
It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, but the music is impossible, impossible to hear. 
But then I feel it move me, like a burning deep inside. Something bursting me wide open impossible to hide, and suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird. Like electricity, electricity sparks inside of me. 
And I'm free I'm free.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario