Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

I don't know where I'm at. I'm standing at the back, and I'm tired of waiting... Waiting here in line, hoping that I'll find what I've been chasing. 
I shot for the sky, I'm stuck on the ground. So why do I try, I know I'm gonna to fall down. I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?.. Never know why it's coming down, down, down. 
Not ready to let go, 'Cause then I'd never know what I could be missing. But I'm missing way too much. So when do I give up what I've been wishing for



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario