Una vez el amor y al locura se encontraron en una isla muy lejana. Un dia, jugando en la arena, la locura le lastimo los ojos al amor..-perdoname!-dijo la locura,-ahora tendre que servirte para toda la vida..-
Desde ese dia el amor es ciego y se deja llevar por la locura..


miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like; And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe. I can't breathe, but I still fight while I can fight as long as the wrong feels right.
Guess that they don't know ya, cause today, that was yesterday... Yesterday is over, it's a different day. Sound like broken records playin' over. You don't get another chance, life is no Nintendo game.
That's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano, all I know is I love you too much to walk away though; Come inside, pick up your bags off the sidewalk. Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk told you this is my fault.



( Se me pegó tanto, me encanta, me fascina, no tiene la mejor letra, por eso la recorté, pero me encanta. Chau, me voy que estoy de malhumot y tengo que estudiar... bah, en realidad me voy a encerrar a escuchar música y a dormir, después estudiaré.. no sé).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario